First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For years our restaurant has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can take great care of you.
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority, and we are reopening our restaurants’ dining tables/rooms with that as our guiding principle.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following:
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
- Using floor decals to remind guests in our lobby areas to keep to social distancing protocols
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens after use
- Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests
- Constant handwashing
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our company so special. With that as our guiding principle:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We have been following the guidance of our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
Indian Masala Express Team